My New Year Resolution Tried to Kill Me



So if you read my New Years post you probably saw something about me doing more Crossfit & Crossfit Endurance. Which unlike most New Year's plans to work out people make I've done a pretty good job of doing 5-6 a week including my mandatory Army PT. But today my Crossfit work out tried to kill me. Specifically the work out found here.

It was so bad that at the end of the work out when I was staggering to the fridge a Medic I work with asked,

"Sir what's wrong with your leg?"
"Crossfit", I replied gasping for air and struggling to stand up straight.

But if you're wondering how I did check these numbers out:

Squats
Min 1 - 53, Min 2 - 7 Pull-Ups
Min 3 - 50, Min 4 - 10 Push Ups
Min 5 - 47, Min 6 - 13 Pull-Ups
Min 7 - 47, Min 8 - 13 Push Ups
Min 9 - 47, Min 10 - 13Pull-Ups
Min 11 - 50, Min 12 - 10 Push Ups

Total:
294 Squats
33 Pull Ups
33 Push Ups

0 comments:

Post a Comment