Turn on, tune in, drop out



With this not being the "kick in the door, shoot 'em the face" deployment that may or may have not happened in years previous we as soldiers have found other means to pass the time here in Iraq. Namely movies & TV. Some guys finish entire series of TV in a matter of weeks. I too have done so. Since being here I have finished all of the The Unit, Deadwood, season 1 of The Wire & 2 seasons of Penn & Teller: Bullshit!.

But recently I discovered a shared folder on our network at work. Loaded with movies. I think over 50GB of movies. So being the only film degree holding officer in probably all Iraq, I decided to create a some special posts on what I'm watching & maybe a quote or two. I'm behind about 3 movies so be on the look out for those. Just another way to make things go by here in Iraq.

0 comments:

Post a Comment