Boredom = No Posts

So I've been slipping by not posting. But when faced with the amount of boredom that I was trying get through it was almost pointless to post anything. THERE WAS NOTHING HAPPENING. But I'm at a new FOB and there is actually things happening here: missions, sports, etc. So now that I'm a settled a bit I thought I would sit down and post for the first time in a I think a month.

The new FOB is pretty nice. It has side walks and street lights and other US amenities. Such as:
  • Cinnabon
  • Burger King
  • Pizza Hut
  • KFC
  • An irregular Bus System
Just a few of the many things the US sent over to help fight the Global War on Terror. But truth of the matter is this FOB is really nice. I'm glad to be here and I'm glad to be back on the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment